- Tums2Tots: Win the gift Mom truly deserves
- Fairlady: December Issue
- CapeTownMagazine: Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas
- CapeTownMagazine: Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
- MenStuff+: How To Avoid The Gift That Could Ruin Your Relationship
- MenStuff+: The 5 Languages Of Love That Women Listen To
- Cape Craft + Design Institute: Pop-up retail brings creativity to City Centre
- MoneyBags: How to send gifts to mon if she lives far away
- MenStuff+: 5 Ways To Make Father’s Day Epic
- between 10and5 : Featured: The Office of Dominic H. Roberts Graphic Design
- Garden and Home: Fab father’s day finds
- Get it Durban: Gift ideas for mom this Mother’s Day
- WarBrew: The Kombuis Kombucha Brew – Part 1
- CapeTownMagazine: 9 top Father’s Day gift ideas in Cape Town
- Getaway: Travel gifts for dad this Father’s Day
- CapeTownMagazine: Tidy & Co. Pop-Up Gift Shop in Long Street
- House And Leisure: Tidy & Co. – SA’s go-to guide on gifts
- between 10and5: 3 Humourous Ads for Tidy & Co. Demonstrate the Subtle Art of Gifting
- Lopville Living: Tidy & Co. Pop-up Shop
- Visi: Tidy & Co. Pop-up Shop
- CapeTownEtc: Tidy & Co. Pop-up Shop
- Real Estate: Going Gift or Furniture Shopping?
- inspiredLIVING: Tidy & Co.
- Kim Gray: Tidy & Co.
- Kim Gray: Mother’s Day at Tidy & Co.
- 2 oceans vibe news: Tidy&Co. Is Where You’ll Be Buying Your Mother’s Day Gift If You Actually Love Her
- All4baby: Buying a gift for a toddler? Follow these four tips!
- Lopville Living: Tidy & Co – Online Gifting Emporium
- CapeTownMagazine : 15 Christmas Present Ideas for 15 Personalities
- CNBC Africa: Shopping online for the festive season
- CapeTownMagazine: Top online stores in South Africa
Online gift emporium
Tidy & Co. is passionate about making meaningful gift-giving simple & effortless.
Tidy & Co. is South Africa’s go-to guide on gifts for loved ones. Based purely online, the goal of the brand is not just to rid the world of mediocre gifts, but also to make sure that consumers spend more time with the people they love.
The website stands out from its rivals with a unique Gift Finder. Simply answer a few quick questions about the person you’re buying for, and voila, Tidy & Co. will suggest a smart selection of potential gift options. That means a beautiful, thoughtful gift can be purchased, without all the hassle and fuss.
There’s something for everyone, from homeware, books, experiences, jewellery and fabulous pamper products, to something a little more risqué. More than that, Tidy & Co. believe strongly in good quality design and support local designers as well as emerging brands.
On order they will deliver a magnificently wrapped parcel to the buyer or its lucky recipient anywhere in South Africa, including an over-night service at no extra cost. And if that’s not easy enough, they also offer an optional gift-wrapping service.
Forget fruit baskets, ugly paper weights, and heart-holding teddies. Instead, expect the most beautiful, hand selected products, sourced from across the Mother City and beyond its shores.
“We support real moments in real relationships and aim to do that by helping people find gifts that will be meaningful, appreciated and actually used. We want the person who buys the gifts to get brownie points, get a promotion, get special treatment, or get laid!”
– Nicole Chowles (Co-Founder)
Give a better gift with Tidy & Co.
If you have any media related queries or if you want a PDF of the press release, please send us an email.